B-Safe Electric is a family owned and operated electrical business. We have served the greater Atlanta area with the finest craftsmanship since 1987. Our goal is to offer the best quality service and expertise to our residential and commercial customers, keeping family values and ethical business practice at the forefront.
Whether you need new work or to troubleshoot an existing problem, we have done it all. With over 30 Years of continuous experience, we will tailor the right solution for your needs at the best price. Our electricians are certified and backed up by our licensed, bonded and Insured company, assuring you that your electrical project will be performed by industry and code standards.
We are able to handle any size project, no matter what your electrical needs are, we have the right solution, at the right price. So, if you’re planning an electrical project and you’re looking for a quality job without the outrageous prices, please call our knowledgeable professional electricians at
We are a company with
30+ years of experience
Delivering on our promises is important not only to our customers but to our company as well. We are in the business of providing the best electrical service in the greater Atlanta area with qualified electricians, so we strive to deliver superior workmanship while conducting ourselves with professionalism and courteous behavior at all times.
Our B-Safe Electricians understand the importance of delivering on our promises. Therefore, each electrician strives to provide his best work each and every day, forming bonds within the community.
Hi, my name is Denny Barish, the president/owner of B-Safe Electric.
I look forward to working with you and make you a lifetime customer.
- Standby or Portable Generator Installations
- Surge Protection
- Aluminum Wiring Replacement and Repair
- Underground Service Upgrades or Installation
- Ceiling Fan Replacement and Repair
- Equipment Hook-ups and Circuits
- Fire Repairs
- Panel Replacement and Repairs
- A/C and Heating Circuits
- Fuse and Breaker Replacements
- Phone and Computer Wiring
- Remodels and Room Additions
- Security Lighting
- Kitchen Appliance Circuits
- New Construction
- Light Fixture Replacements or Installation
- Swimming Pool Electrical Troubleshooting
- Tenant Build-Outs
- Troubleshooting and Repairs
- New construction
- Tenant finish
- Remodel and retrofit
- Service upgrades
- Code corrections
- Lighting maintenance
- Sign Lighting
- Outdoor lighting and controls
- Security lighting
- Generator installations
- Machine hook-ups
- Insurance claims
- Inspections and testing
- Parking lot lighting—new and repair
- Serving property management companies and HOAs
- LED lighting design services